Canton  is a southwestern suburb of Boston, Massachusetts.
- Interstates 93 and 95 which separate in Canton with I-93 going east and then north to Boston and I-95 from Providence heading off around the west edge of Greater Boston.
- MBTA commuter rail Attleboro/Stoughton Line passes through Canton.
- Route 128 Station in bordering Westwood also has commuter rail into Boston. Amtrak trains also stop at Route 128.
- Bus service is available to Mattapan Station in the MBTA system.
- Irish Cultural Center, 200 New Boston Drive, Phone: +1 781-821-8291, Fax: +1 781-821-8295, . Library, music library and cultural objects. Thatched Irish cottage. Genealogical resources and advice. Friday night events and annual festival. Call before visiting to insure staffing by this volunteer organization.
- Blue Hills Ski Area, 4001 Washington St., Phone: +1 781-828-5070, Fax: 781-828-5071, .
- Brookmeadow Country Club, 100 Everendon Rd., Phone: +1 781-828-4444, . Semi-private 18 holes. Public may call five days ahead for tee time.
- Pflora Beads, 355 Turnpike Street, ☎ 1-781-828-0655, . A bead shop where beading classes are also available. edit
- Olio Restaurant, 655 Washington St., Phone: +1 781-821-2396. Small and casual with creative American cuisine. $23-$30.