Campo Largo is a city in Paraná. It is known as the Porcelain Capital.
- Praça da Polônia (Poland Plaza) - Constructed during the city's first centennial in homage to Polish immigrante, the plaza has a playground with trees and benches.
- Praça Getulio Vargas - Reinaugurated in September of 2003 after renovation, this plaza holds the new Campo Largo Museum and the 500 Year Memorial. Gardens with benches, public telephones, and a monthly night market.
- Praça Atílio Almeida Barbosa - Inaugurated in October 1972 during the sesquicentennial of Brazil's independence, this tree-lined 0plaza is home to a church, Igreja Matriz de Nossa Senhora da Piedade.
- Praça João Antonio da Costa - Tree-lined plaza which contains the Fountain of Campo Largo and some flower gardens.
- Praça do III Milênio, Av. Padre Natal Pigatt, near the city entrance. Constructed in honor of the new millennium.
- Lagoa Grande Park, Rua Caetano Munhoz da Rocha, near Br 277 – Ouro Verde. Known as Lagoa Encantada, this park has bike paths, barbecue grills, public bathrooms, an event stage, soccer fields and a playground.
- Cambuí Municipal Park - 180 hectares situated 3.4 kilometers from the center of town in the neighborhood of Granja, this park contains the ruins of the city's first school and medical clinic.
- Matte Historical Park, Br 277, km 111, (41) 3304-3300. Composed of a series of exhibits which explain the traditional system of mate production and its influence on the culture and economics of the state. Tues-Sun 9:30am - 5:30pm
- Boa Vista Falls, Estrada do cerne, Km 34 – Bateias, (41) 3648-1346 . At 38 meters it's the tallest waterfall around and it makes for a good rappelling spot. Sat. and Sun. from 8am to 5pm or by reservation.
- Serra da Endoença, access by Bateias or Cerne streets near the district of Bateias. This spot gives a panoramic view of the region, providing even a glimpse of Curitiba. Despite being sought out by trekkers and mountain-bikers, the grounds still lack adequate infrastructure.
- Rio Açungui - Cutting through Sede district in the southwest part of town, this is the only river in the region whose mouth lies on the state's coast. Despite having no touristic infrastructure, part of the river is popular for rafting.
- Rota da Louça (The Porcelain Route) - A privately funded initiative to educate visitors about the production of ceramics and porcelain. The route includes a visit to two different types of factories, lunch, and a visit to a colonial cafe at the end of the afternoon. Various products can be purchased at the ceramics shops along the route.
- Antonini , Rua João Batista Valões, 2100 – Centro, (41) 3393-3636.
- Pizza Park, Rua Dom Pedro II, 1516, (41) 3393-3001.
- Pizzaria Colônia , Rua Oswaldo Cruz, 1576 - Centro.
- Abaré Pizza Bar, Rua Rodolfo Castagnoli, 1200 – Centro, (41) 3292-2772.
- O Pescador , Rua Sete de Setembro, 1342, (41)3292-6281.
- Dom Supremo, Rua Dom Pedro II, 948 – Centro, (41) 3393-5049 e 3032-1591.
- Carloto´s, Marechal Deodoro, 636, (41) 3292-6381.
- Jef Restaurante, Rua Rocha Pombo, 850 – Centro, (41) 3392-4179.
- Sabor e Equilíbrio, Rua Oswaldo Cruz, 1006, (41) 3292-6372.
- Mister Kuka, Rua XV de Novembro – sala 41 – Shopping XV, (41) 3392-3844.
- Restaurante e Churrascaria Tabaldi, Br 277 – km 118 s/n – Bom Jesus – anexo ao Hotel Nortesul.
- Churrascaria O Laçador, Rua Airton Senna da Silva, 2404 – Trevo de Bateias, (41) 3032-1293 e 3032-1294 .
- Churrascaria Quinta, Br 277, Km, 17,5 – Guabiroba, (41) 3392-2033.
- Churrascaria Gaúcho, Br 277 – km 116 nº 2336 – Vila Nova, (41) 3393-3117.
- Estrela de Prata, Br 277 – Km 120 nº 5025 – Bom Jesus, (41) 3392-4847.
- Hotel Campo Largo, Rua Domingos Cordeiro, 844 – Centro, (41) 3392-2763, []. Rooms with private bathrooms, cable TV, direct-dial telephone, internet connection, minibar, gas-heated showers. Colonial breakfast. Laundry service.
- Hotel Fabru, Av. Desembargador Clotário Portugal, 933 – Centro, (41) 3392-1621. This place has laundry service, but has no covered parking and no telephones in the rooms.
- Novtel, Av. Ayrton Senna da Silva, 4056 – Bom Jesus, (41) 3393-4671. Currently in expansion, the hotel offers rooms with TV and private bathroom, although the telephones are still being installed. There is parking but it isn't covered. Breakfast and snacks.
- Hotel Nortesul, Rod. do Café – Br 277 s/n Km 126, (41) 3292-2677. 22 rooms and 2 suites. Only the suites have private bathrooms and televisions. An on-site restaurant provides meals but there is no parking garage.
- Devoniana Escarpment, access by the Faxina highway. Beginning in the Iguaçu River valley in the here south of the state and extending beyond the Itararé River in São Paulo state, this is the border between the Paraná's two plateau regions. Canyons and caves have led some companies to offer sporting and adventure activities in the area.
- Açungui National Forest, situated 50 km away in Três Córregos, (41) 3322-5125. A multi-use forest preserve for sap-collecting, beekeeping, seed-gathering, logging, and environmental education. Guided visits only.