Calgary Region is the region surrounding the city of Calgary in Alberta, Canada. Traditionally an agricultural area, it is a mix of suburban towns and semi-rural areas that are becoming bedroom communities to Calgary.
- Calgary — home to many of Canada's oil companies, the Calgary Stampede, one-time Olympic host and the largest city in Alberta
- Airdrie — suburb of Calgary
- Black Diamond — small town 45 minutes southwest of Calgary, 1920's historic downtown, world's largest black diamond
- Cochrane - suburb NW of Calgary
- High River
- Longview - Home of the Bar U Ranch, a Canadian National Historic Site 
- Okotoks - visit Big Rock, (also known as Okotoks Erratic), a glacial erratic situated between the towns of Okotoks and Black Diamond, Alberta, Canada (18 kilometres south of Calgary). The 15,000 tonne (16,500 short ton) quartzite boulder is the world's largest known glacial erratic.
- Turner Valley