View of downtown Bucyrus on South Sandusky Avenue.
Bucyrus  America's Bratwurst Capital, is a city in Crawford County, in Ohio.
- Cleveland Hopkins International Airport PH:(216)-265-6030 . Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (IATA:CLE) is Cleveland's main airport, located on the west side of the city. The airport is served by most of the major domestic airlines, and it is one of Continental Airlines' three U.S. hubs as well.
- Port Columbus International Airport, 4600 International Gateway, Columbus.PH:(614)-239-4083  Port Columbus International Airport (IATA:CMH) is served by all the major airlines, with direct flights to most major American cities.
- Bucyrus, Great American Crossroad, mural on square. 
- Bucyrus Agriculture Tour A Day on the farm. Bucyrus Tourism and Visitors’ Bureau, 301 South Sandusky Avenue, 1-866-562-0720. .
- Bucyrus T&O Train Station, 700 East Rensselaer St. A preservation project. 
B&O Train Station Preservation Project
- Hobo Day at T&O Station, 700 East Rensselaer St. Always the Saturday before Memorial Day. 10 am to 4 pm, or later. Hoboes are invited to bring wares and usually about 40 vendors are present.
- 2007 Bratwurst Festival, (August 16-18, 2007) .
- Bucyrus Swap Meet and Car Show, Crawford County Fairgrounds, Whetstone St., (Annual Event) (August 11,12 2007).
- 16th Annual Graffiti Cruise, throughout downtown. June 09, 2007. On Saturday night, the classic cars take over the business district of Bucyrus with hundreds of restored vehicles for the burn out, flame thrower and other contests. Cruisin' Times magazine top ten Cruises five years running! Elvis usually shows up.
- Carle's Bratwurst, 1210 East Mansfield Street (the Lincoln Highway), PH:(419)562-7741, . Butcher shop, deli, inside dining/carry out. Great food for 29 years.
- Julies Lounge, 214 N Sandusky. Food and spirits.
- Fresh Apple Cider This area is to apple cider, what Florida is to orange juice. In the fall, through late spring, fresh squeezed, unadulterated cider flows freely at the local orchards. Some freeze it for year around use. (It only makes it sweeter.)
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1575 North Sandusky Ave., PH:419-562-5664.
- Hide Away Bed & Breakfast Inn, 1601 State Route 4, PH:(419)562-3013 or (800)570-8233, .
- Mansfield is about 35 minutes east on U.S. Route 30.
- Marion is about 35 minutes southwest on Ohio State Route 4.
- Sandusky is about 1 hour and 10 minutes northeast on Ohio State Route 4.
- Columbus is about 1 hour and 25 minutes southwest on Ohio State Route 4 and south on U.S. Route 23.