Brockton is a city in Massachusetts. Brockton is the sixth largest city in Massachusetts. It promotes itself as "City of Champions" because of boxing champions Rocky Marciano and Marvin Hagler. The city's high school has also been very successful in football.
- Mass Bay Transit Authority (MBTA),  has commuter rail service with 3 stops in Brockton.
- Route 24 is the main access road to Brockton. Routes 28 and 123 also pass through the city.
- Brockton Area Transit Authority, 34 School Street, Phone: +1 508-588-1000, .
- Fuller Craft Museum, 455 Oak Street, Phone: +1 508-588-6000, . Daily 10AM-5PM. One of the few museums in the US that focus solely on crafts. A wide array of materials is represented and the art is all touchable. Adults $8, seniors and students $5, under 12 free.
- Brockton Fire Museum, 216 North Pearl Street. Exhibits the atmosphere and artifacts of a classic Brockton fire station during Victorian times. Features a beautifully restored 1850s Hand-Tub Pumper called "The Protector." Also a memorial dedicated to the memory of the 13 Brockton firemen who were killed in Brockton's Strand Theater disaster in 1941.
- Brockton Rox Baseball, Campanelli Stadium, 1 Lexington Av., Phone: +1 508-559-7070, . Apr. 15-Sept 15.
- Brockton Fair, June 28-July 8, (2007), fairgrounds at 660 Belmont St. (Route 123), .
- Max's Blues Cafe, 837 N Montello St. Decent sized bar with stage perfect for small concerts. Bar serves hamburgers and hot dogs as well as beverages of an alcoholic and non-alcoholic nature. This bar is located right behind a train stop for easy travel. edit
Most, if not all, of Brockton's many shoe factories and outlets are now closed.
- Westgate Mall, Exit 18A off Route 24 (Route 27 east(, .
Brockton is not a destination for fine dining. Many of the national chain restaurants are available off exits from Route 24.
- Christo's, 782 Crescent St. near Massasoit Community College, Phone: +1 508-588-4200. Known for Greek specialties and pizza. Long-time favorite caters to a sedate, mostly older crowd.
- Italian Kitchen, 1071 Main Stret, . A restaurant and a small market. Amazing Italian fare. Truly and sadly a very well kept secret. The best sauce you may ever taste. A local favorite for years and virtually unchanged since its inception. edit
- Village Pizza and Subs, 830 Crescent Street (Rte. 27), ☎ 508-580-1920. M-Sat 10:30-10p Sunday 11-9p. Village Pizza offers a variety of specialty pizzas along with a large selection of subs, shish kebob, salads and pasta. Come early M-F (8:30-10:30AM)during the summer and receive a 30% discount on subs and salads. Mondays offer "Back to the 80's" pricing. Delivers. edit
- Best Western Carlton House, 1005 Belmont Street, Phone: +1 508-588-3333, Fax: +1 508-588-3333, .
- Holiday Inn, 195 Westgate Drive, Phone: +1 508-588-6300, .
- Residence Inn Boston Brockton, 124 Liberty Street, Phonea: +1 508-583-3600, Fax: +1 508-583-5355, .