Not to be confused with the Brentwood district on Los Angeles' West Side.
Brentwood is a city in eastern Contra Costa County, California.
Highway 4 passes through the western and southern edges of Brentwood. Follow signs to get to downtown Brentwood.
Taxi service is available on a reduced scale as compared to major cities. You won't be able to hail a cab; it is necessary to call and arrange for a taxi to pick you up. Rates are fixed by city ordinance and do not vary among companies
- East Contra Costa Historical Society & Museum, 3890 Sellers Ave. (""phone="925-625-3553"), . See website for dates and times when open edit
- DC's Extraordinary Cherries, 22012 Marsh Creek Rd Brentwood, CA 94513 Telephone(925) 516-4495, A Cherry Farm where you go out and pick cherries, check to see if the cherries are in season though.
- The Rave, 2625 Sand Creek Rd Brentwood, CA 94513 (925) 809-0030  , located in The Streets shopping mall area, has plenty of parking and is a newer 14 screen movie theater
- Delta Cinema, 641 1st St Brentwood, CA 94513 (925) 240-7335, small two screen movie theatere
- Brentwood Cornfest, . Celecrates the agricultural heritage in a 3 day event. See website for dates and times. edit
- The Streets, huge newer shopping mall to spend the day shopping or eating.
- John's Ice Cream, 6660 Lone Tree Way Brentwood, CA 94513 (925) 516-7301
Homemade Ice Cream and one dollar scoops of hefty portions of ice cream.
- Kinders, 5411 Lone Tree Way #110 Brentwood, CA 94513 (925) 308-7997  , Known locally as one of the best places to get a great sandwhich, local to Northern California with over a dozen franchises so far.
- Diger's Diner, 2261 Balfour Rd Brentwood, CA 94513 (925) 240-8958,  family owned local american style diner, known locally as having some of the best burgers
- Tailgaters Sport's Bar and Grill,  8065 Brentwood Blvd #6 Brentwood, CA 94513 (925) 513-8281 Good food and great sports atmosphere has a fully stocked bar, turns into a nightclub usually after 10pm
- Brentwood's Co Co County Wine Company, 633 1st St Brentwood, CA 94513 (925) 634-9463  Has live music and dancing and offers samplings of various wines, cheeses and salami.
- 760 Cigar Lounge, 613 First St Brentwood, CA 94513 (925) 240-7518  Good selection of Cigars and a limited selection of beer and wine to drink
- The Game Sports Pub and Pizza 235 Oak St Brentwood, CA 94513(925) 634-4263  located in the heart of Downtown Brentwood, 14 beers on tap with an arcade room as well, great place to watch sports
- Holiday Inn Express, 8820 Brentwood Blvd., ☎ +1 925 634-6400. edit
As in almost the entire United States, dial 911 to get emergency help