Boyacá is a department in the Andino region of Colombia.
- Villa de Leyva A very authentic colonial town in the middle of a rural atmosphere. It is one of the most beautiful villages in Colombia and it is also recognized as a spiritual discovery destination
- Chiquinquirá Pilgrimage destination, it is home of Colombia´s spiritual guide.
- Raquira Handcraft shopping capital of Colombia, also known for its breathtaking andean views.
- Sogamoso Industial city north of the department
- Tunja The department capital.
 Other destinations
 Get in
 Get around
 Stay safe
 Get out