Bowling Green  is a town in Northwest Ohio, best known for its eponymous state university.
Bowling Green, Ohio is home to Bowling Green State University, three museums, premium golf courses, interesting attractions, great community events such as the Black Swamp Arts Festival, and a vibrant culture. Bowling Green is located in what used to be the Great Black Swamp. In 1880 the population of Bowling Green was 1,530; however once natural gas was discovered in the 1880’s Bowling Green's population doubled by 1890. During the early 1900's the natural gas industry declined, which caused a decrease in employment. In 1910 Bowling Green State University was established bring more jobs to the community. Bowling Green is the largest city in Wood County and became the county seat during the mid 1870’s.  Bowling Green’s population is 30,028. 
"Take a Themed Tour"
Stop into the Visitor Center, for a free self-guided themed tour.
Choose from 10 options including: Green & Garden, Dark Tour of Haunted Places, Family Fun,
Indulge, History & Architecture, Wedding Guide, Treat Yourself, Art, Go Sports, and
Family Tree genealogy tour. All tours can be expanded into guided group tours with meals,
docents, take-away activities and fun.
- Bowling Green Visitor Center, 2151 Alumni Drive and 130 S. Main St, Four Corners Center., ☎ +1 419 372-2336 (toll free: +1 800 866-0046, firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: 419 575 9691), . Mon-Fri 9-5, Sat 8-12pm. Information about BGSU , maps and visitor parking as well as Bowling Green city and community information,discounts on retail and dining in the historic downtown district, travel and overnight packages and a variety of self-guided and guided tour options. edit
Detroit Metro Airport DTW 
Toledo Express Airport TOL 
Wood County Regional Airport 
Since Bowling Green is at exit 181 on I-75 it is a quick 30-minute drive south from Toledo a 2 hour drive north from Dayton and 1 hour drive south from Detroit.
Regional car services include: a city subsidized taxi service with low rates, B.G. Transit  as well as Reliable Taxi  Supercab, BG Airport Shuttle and Bill's Limousine.
The Slippery Elm Trail  goes 13 miles south to North Baltimore. The trail is asphalt and features several rest stops and water fountains.
Cyclists can get around through most of the city, the BGSU campus and the city parks 
Downtown Bowling Green is a historic district that is charming and easy to walk around. Parking is available along both sides of the street and directly behind the Main Street buildings.
The University provides a free shuttle bus service for students and community members with both on-campus and off-campus shuttle bus routes. A map of those routes can be found at Parking Services 
Live tracking of the shuttles at bgsu.transloc.com 
- BG Wind Farm, .
- City Park, waterpark and Golf Course .
- Simpson Sensory and Children's Garden Park, 
- Stone Ridge Golf Club, .
- Forest Creason Golf Course, .
- Gish Film Theatre & Gallery, .
- Snook's Dream Cars Classic Car Museum, .
- Wood County Historical Center & Museum, .
- Little Red Schoolhouse, .
- National Construction Equipment Museum, .
- Wolf Center for the Performing Arts,.
- BGSU Planetarium,.
- Wintergarden Nature Preserve,.
- Zimmerman School, ☎ 419-353-1897, . edit
- Wood County Historical Center and Museum, 13660 County Home Road, ☎ 419-352-0967, . Tuesday-Friday: 9:30AM- 4:30PM; Saturday and Sunday 1PM- 4PM. The Wood County Historical Center and Museum is the original site of the Wood County Infirmary. The Infirmary opened its doors in 1869 and closed in 1971. This site reopened its doors as the Museum in 1975. The Museum is the home to over 30 exhibits, and offers a variety of educational experiences as well as information on the uses of the original site and history of Wood County and Northwest Ohio. edit
- Snook's Dream Cars, 13920 County Home Road, Bowling Green, OH, ☎ 419-353-8338, . Monday - Friday: 9 am- 4 pm; Saturday and Sunday by appointment. Classic Car Museum features a recreated 1940's era Texaco Gas Station with authentic antique signage, a showroom of extensive automobile memorabilia, coin operated antique machines and classic cars that are all in excellent working order and are even driven on a regular basis. Within the museum painted murals and background scenes recreate the looks of a 1930's General Store to a racetrack from the 1960's. The Car collection features models from the 1930's to the 1960's. The facility also houses a complete four-bay shop for maintaining collector cars and a special area for events. adults $6, seniors $5, children $4. edit
- National Tractor Pulling Championships, 419-354-1434,. Wood County Fairgrounds, 13800 West Poe Road, Bowling Green, OH. Annual Event held the third weekend in August.
Tractor Pulls at Bowling Green, OH
- Black Swamp Arts Festival,(419) 354-2723"  hours="Fri 5pm-midnight; Sat 10am-midnight; Sun 11am-5pm" price="Free" >Ohio's premier Free arts and music festival. The Black Swamp Arts Festival features a juried art show that attracts over 150 artists from around the nation. The Wood County Invitational Art Show, held in conjunction with the Black Swamp Arts Festival features the area's finest artists. Four stages provide musical entertainment featuring national and international touring artists. A large children's art village exposes children and families to joy of making art. Delicious and unique food vendors are on hand to supply great eats and of course the Black Swamp Beer Garden is open all weekend. Fine arts and crafts throughout the Downtown area. Children's activities, live music, demonstrations, and various art events all weekend./do>
- Winterfest, +1 419-353-9445  hours="daytime and nightly events" price="free event" lat="41.3804" long="-83.652">Winterfest is the third weekend in February annually and has more than 30 fun winter-themed events for all ages. Visit the sparkling Ice Chalet,Ice Skating Competition, The Ice Sculpture Exhibits with an interactive photo area and Artist created Snowflakes decorating the whole downtown. Be part of the fun with the Date Night Challenge, Chili & Soup Cook Off, BG Parks & Rec Frostbite Run, Ice Skating, Snow Games, downtown retail open house Sparkle Night and an indoor Winter Carnival. So grab your winter gear and make sure to experience this one-of-a-kind winter event.
- Art Walk, +1 419-354-4332  Annual Event held the last Saturday in April in Downtown Bowling Green, Ohio. Stroll through the historic downtown and visit the many galleries and exhibitions featuring Visual and Performing Arts from all ages. Artist's Demonstrations, family activities and performances continue throughout the day. Vote for your favorite in the People’s Choice Award and you might win a prize too!
View of the downtown during a classic car show.
- Classics on Main Car Show, This Annual Car Show is held the third Saturday in June and features live entertainment and activities all in Downtown Bowling Green, Ohio. If you have ever loved a car, this is the place to be to share your enthusiasm. Classic curvy lines polished to perfection might get your engine roaring while the great food and atmosphere will have you returning year after year.
- Wood County Fair, +1 419 352-0441  Annual event held the last weekend in July until the end of the first week in August.July 29th – August 5th, 2013 8am – 11pm Wood County Fairgrounds 13800 W. Poe Rd., Bowling Green, Ohio, 43402. 2013 includes: The Beach Boys concert, car show, demolition derby Tractor, Truck and Semi Pulls, Championship Horse and Pony Pulls, Dances, Cheerleading competition, live Music, food, games, rides, Industrial Arts, Woodworking and Carving demonstrations, Cookie Decorating, create Fairy Gardens, magician, BGSU Juggling Club, Balloon Artists, Pie and Cheesecake Auction, livestock, Flower show, Quilts, Needlework, Karaoke, 4H projects, Baked and Canned goods, Ice Cream, Wine Competition and a Parade of Floats. Make the most of your whole summer with this event!/do>
- Al-Mar Lanes, 1010 N. Main St, ☎ 419-352-4637, . edit
- BGSU Ice Arena, 417 N Mercer Rd, ☎ 419-372-2764, . edit
- BGSU Recreation Center, 801 N Mercer Rd, ☎ 419-372-2000, . Pool, climbing wall, track, activity courts, class and more. edit
- Black Swamp Preserve, 1014 S. Maple St., ☎ 419-353-1897, . edit
- Bowling Green Country Club, 923 Fairview Ave, ☎ 419-352-3100, . edit
- Carter Historic Farm, 18331 Carter Rd, ☎ 419-353-1897, . edit
- Cinemark Cinemas 5, 1234 N. Main St., ☎ 419-354-0267, . edit
- Dixie Driving Range, 19033 N. Dixie Hwy, ☎ 419-353-1420, . edit
- Forrest Creason Golf Course, 1616 E. Poe Rd, ☎ 419-372-2674, . edit
- Nichols Therapy Pool, 1921 E. Gypsy Lane Rd, ☎ 800-356-3218, . edit
- Riverby Hills Golf Course, 16571 West River Rd, ☎ 419-878-5941, . edit
- Stone Ridge Golf Course, 1553 Muirfield Drive, ☎ 419-354-2535, . edit
- Wood County Parks, 18729 Mercer Rd, ☎ 419-353-1897, . Twelve parks to enjoy! edit
- Wood County Fair Grounds, 13800 W. Poe Rd, ☎ 419-352-0441, . edit
- Bowling Green Training and Community Center, 1245 W. Newton Rd, ☎ 419-354-6223, . Gym, track, fitness room, exercise classes, programs and kids corner. edit
- Carter Park, 401 Campbell Hill Rd, ☎ 419-354-6223, . Baseball & Softball complexes, 18 hole disc golf course and shelters. edit
- City Park, 520 Conneaut Ave, ☎ 419-354-6223, . Family aquatics complex, softball field, basketball courts, roller-hockey rink, playground, skate park, and shelters. edit
- Simpson Garden Park, 1291 Conneaut Ave, ☎ 419-354-6223, . This 10-acre space has paths full of flower gardens, groves of trees and Sensory, Herb, Japanese and Children's Discovery Gardens. edit
- Slippery Elm Trail, Sand Ridge Rd., ☎ 419-354-6223, . 13-mile asphalt trail between Bowling Green and North Baltimore, Ideal for walking, biking and skating. Multiple access points edit
- Wintergarden/ St. Johns's Nature Preserve, 615 S. Wintergarden Rd, . Enjoy hiking, cross country skiing, and the Rotary Nature Center. edit
- Aardvark, 123 S. Main St., ☎ 419-354-6686, . With a wide variety of apparel, Aardvark Screen Printing and Embroidery performs imprinting on many items for your needs. edit
- Art-A-Site!, 139 W. Wooster St., ☎ 419-352-4455, . ART-A-SITE! is Bowling Green's largest exhibition venue for the work of local artists. edit
- Ben Franklin Crafts Store, 154 S. Main St., ☎ 800-439-7719, . A local craft store that also offers toys, candy and party supplies among a variety of other things. edit
- Ginny's Inspired Fashions, 133 S. Main St., ☎ 419-353-4287, . Ginny's Inspired Fashions specializes in unique, creative, high quality hats, casual clothing, scarves, handbags, jewelry, travel accessories and much more. edit
- BGSU Bookstore, Bowen Thompson Student Union, ☎ 419-372-2851, . The BGSU Bookstore proudly serves the academic and spirit needs of the BGSU community. edit
- Busy Thimble, 148 S. Main St., ☎ 419-806-4022, . The Busy Thimble is a locally-owned business that was started in 2010 in response to crafters who were looking for fabric and sewing notions. edit
- Collegiate Connection, 1420 E Wooster St., ☎ 419-352-8333, . Collegiate Connection is a clothing retailer, specializing in custom made BGSU, sorority and fraternity clothing and apparel. edit
- For Keeps Gifts, 144 S. Main St., ☎ (419) 353-2232, . M-Sat. 9AM-8PM, Sun.12-5PM. A local gift and specialty store featuring wonderful gifts, jewelry, fashion accessories, home decor and more. edit
- Grounds for Thought, 174 S. Main St., ☎ 419-354-3266, . Since 1989, Grounds for Thought has offered the best hand-roasted coffee, delicious homemade pastries, Ruggles ice cream, used books, vinyl records and comics. edit
- Main Street Ace Hardware, 136 S. Main St., ☎ 419-352-0251. Main Street Ace Hardware is a full-service hardware store in downtown BG. edit
- SBX Bookstore, 530 E. Wooster St., ☎ 419-353-7732, . SBX is proud to carry BGSU Falcons clothing and merchandise, from sweatshirts to BGSU gifts, from Freddy Falcons to alumni gear as well as textbooks and textbook rentals. edit
- Coyote Beads & Jewelry, 178 S. Main St, ☎ 419-354-2323, . Coyote Beads and Jewelry is a locally-owned business that specializes beads, beading, & jewelry-making supplies. Also host jewelry-making classes. edit
- Apple Outlet, 1236 W. Wooster St, ☎ 419-308-5777, . Monday – Friday: 10am-7pm Saturday: 10am-5pm. Sells and repairs pre-owned Apple products. edit
- Another Time Furnishings, 719 S. Main St, ☎ 419-352-5660, . Locally owned business. Sells refurbished furniture at an affordable price. edit
- Answer Factory, 108 S. Main St., . Full service Windows supplier and services. edit
- Asherah's Garden, 315 N. Grove St., ☎ 419-354-8408, . Full service holistic boutique edit
- Black Swamp Bootleggers, 228 N. Main St, ☎ 419-353-7126, . Home brew and wine making supply store. edit
- Bostdorff Greenhouse Acres, 18862 N. Dixie Hwy, ☎ 419-353-7858, . Greenhouse nursery edit
- Calico, Sage & Thyme, 115 Clay St., ☎ 419-352-5417, . Gift shop for unique gifts. edit
- Cycle Werks, 248 S. Main St., ☎ 419-352-9375, . Sells quality bicycles and top notch cycling gear. edit
- Encore Bridal, 100 S. Main St, ☎ 419-352-7433, . Designer gown outlet studio edit
- Falcon Food Mart, 309 S. Main St, ☎ 419-352-1000, . edit
- Falkon Nutrition, 140 E. Wooster St Suite 3, ☎ 419-352-8888, . edit
- Falcon Team Store, Stroh Center/ BGSU Campus, ☎ 419-372-4387, . edit
- Farm Girls Vintage Boutique, 331 N. Main St, ☎ 419-800-9224, . edit
- Finders Records, 128 N. Main St, ☎ 419-352-7677, . edit
- Klotz Flower Floral, Gift & Garden, 906 Napoleon Rd., ☎ 419-353-8381, . edit
- Heringhaus Furniture, 991 S Main St., ☎ 419-354-1802, . edit
- Homeworks, ☎ 419-353-3551, . edit
- Main Street Antiques, 244 S. Main St., ☎ 419-575-4157, . edit
- Main Street Photo, 157 N Main St., ☎ 419-353-4244, . edit
- Mills Jewelry, 157 N. Main St., ☎ 419-352-1646. edit
- Mosaic Consignment Studio, 101 N. Main St., ☎ 419-352-0808, . edit
- NOIR Vineyards, 1616 E Wooster, ☎ 419-353-1551, . edit
- Painted Clovers, 116 S. Main St, ☎ 419-494-8388, . edit
- Rutter's Framing, 115 W. Merry St, ☎ 419-352-8282, . edit
- Sutter's Frame & Art Gallery, 156 N. Main St,, ☎ 419-352-9174. edit
- The Flower Basket, 165 S. Main St, ☎ 419-352-6395, . edit
- Timeless Boutique by Christine, 124 W. Wooster St, ☎ 419-352-4427, . edit
- BGSU Book Store, BGSU Student Union, ☎ 419-372-2851, . edit
- Vanderhoff Jewelers, 1039 Haskins Road Unit I, ☎ (419) 353-6691, . edit
- Waddington Jewelers & Engraving, 139 South Main Street, ☎ (419) 354-3554, . edit
Bowling Green's historic downtown has several dining establishments of various cuisines to choose from, including European, Japanese, American, pizza, Italian, and family dining.
- Call of the Canyon, 109 N. Main St., ☎ 419-353-2255, . M-Th 11:30am-8:30 pm; Fri 11:30 am-9pm; Sat 11:30am-3:30pm. A local delicatessen with a variety of sandwiches and a friendly atmosphere edit
- The Cookie Jar, 130 E. Court St., ☎ 419-354-8780, . Wed 10am-10pm; Thurs 10am-10pm; Fri 10am-10pm; Sat Noon-10pm; Sun Noon-10pm. Little bakery with a variety of cookie recipes, including a special cookie of the day. Pick up or free delivery (though tipping for delivery is customary). Order early, as the shop is popular and specialties run out quickly on weekends. edit
- Kermit's, 307 S. Main St., ☎ 419-354-1388, . M-F 6am-7pm; Sat & Sun 7am-3pm. Local mom & pop place with good food and generous portions at reasonable prices. edit
- Easystreet Cafe, 104 S Main St., ☎ 419-353-0988, . Sun - Thu 11am - 10pm Fri - Sat 11am - 11pm. Easystreet Cafe has been voted best first date site, it is a very fun relaxed atmosphere. edit
- Naslada Bistro, 182 S. Main St., ☎ 419-373-6050, . M-Th 11am-10pm, Fri/Sat 11am-11pm. At Naslada Bistro we take pride in using only the freshest ingredients to prepare authentic European and American cuisine, and to promote excellent, healthy meal choices. Homemade meals with no preservatives and unique signature soups are our delicatessen specialty. edit
- Sam B's Restaurant, 163 S. Main St. Bowling Green, OH, ☎ 419-353-2277, . Sun-Thurs: 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat: 11am-11pm. Eating dinner out is a no-brainer with Sam B’s Restaurant in Bowling Green, Ohio. Whether you’re looking for fine dining, family-friendly prices, or great drink specials, Sam B’s is the place to go in Northwest Ohio. edit
- Trotter's Tavern, 119 N. Main, ☎ 419-352-5895, . Kitchen Hours: 11am-11pm, Bar stays open late.. Indulge yourself at Trotter's Tavern, home to the famous Brown Jug Steak. edit
- Myle's Pizza and & Sub Shop, 516 E. Wooster, ☎ 419-352-1504, . open at 11am every day. Famous to locals and out-of-towners, the massive pizzas are their specialty. edit
- Stone's Throw Tavern and Grill, 176 E. Wooster St., ☎ 419-354-7474, . Monday - Thursday 4pm-2am, Friday- Sunday 11:30am- 2am. Menu inspired by Irish cuisine, with a fun dinning atmosphere. Offers nightly specials, with live music every Saturday from 8pm-11pm! edit
- Grounds for Thought, 174 S. Main St., ☎ 419-354-3266, . 6:00am-midnight. A local coffee shop and used book store with house roasted and ground coffee, sandwiches, fresh lemonaid and desserts. Frequent events such as live musical performances, poetry readings, games nights and author book discussions help create a vibrant and exciting atmosphere. edit
- Campus Quarters, 1414 E. Wooster St., ☎ 419-353-8735, . An actual Sports Bar that loves sports! Open at 11 Saturday and Sunday for College & NFL Football! Sunday Ticket, free WiFi, great specials and the best staff in town!. edit
- Nate & Wallys, 149 E. Wooster St., ☎ 419-353-3209. Come in for our famous FISHBOWL! As well as some other delicious adult beverages :) edit
- One49 North, 149 N Main St., ☎ 419-832-9492. One49 North offers daily & monthly drink specials as well as a variety of food to indulge in while you enjoy the friendly atmosphere. There is an assortment of gaming activities for entertainment and a personal DJ on weekends. edit
- Brathaus, 115 E Court St, ☎ 419-352-8707. Home of the Legal Joint and some great memories. edit
- Tubby's Tavern, 135 N Main St, ☎ 419-352-4444. Get your dance on while enjoying great music and some adult beverages! edit
- Clazel Entertainment, 127 N Main St, ☎ 419-353-5000, . Open every Friday and Saturday 8 pm to 2:30 am with live DJs from Kiss FM. They also host a variety of special events from concerts to wedding receptions. Call for more details! edit
- Beckett's, 146 N Main St, ☎ 419-352-7800, . Bowling Green's Burger Bar! Open Tuesday - Sunday at 11:30 am. Stop by for some yummy burgers and your favorite adult beverage! edit
- Grumpy Dave's Pub, 104 S Main St above Easy Street Cafe, ☎ 419-353-0988, . Stop by and grab one of the many beers on tap! Open Monday - Sunday. edit
- Doc Holiday's, 145 N. Main St, ☎ 4193523774, . 5pm-12am tues-thurs 5pm- 2:30am fri and sat. Stop by Doc Holiday's where the beers are always cold and the food is always yummy! edit
- Reverend's, 130 E. Wooster St., ☎ 419-352-0400, . Closed on Monday, 4pm-9pm on Tuesday, 4pm-10pm on Wednesday, 4pm-2am on Thursday and Friday, 12 pm-2am on Saturday, 12pm-9pm on Sunday. Known for their quality fresh food, and incredible burgers. Provide 12 taps of craft and Belgian beer. edit
- Café Havana, 309 S. Main St, ☎ 419-806-4940, . Coffee, Espresso, Lattes, Cappuccinos, Smoothies, Gelato, Authentic Lebanese Food, Heated Hookah Patio, and lounge area. edit
- Ziggy Zoomba's, 300 E. Wooster St, ☎ 419-354-4280, . Bar and night club. For Falcons, by Falcons. edit
- Bowling Green Beer Works, 322 N. Grove St. Suite C, ☎ 512-299-2101, . Bowling Green Beer Works is Bowling Green Ohio's First Nano brewery. Small batch, Hand Crafted Beer, Cider, Mead and Soda made right here edit
- City Tap/ The Attic, 110 N Main St, ☎ 419-352-0090, . 34 Beers on Tap. Daily Food and Drink Specials. edit
- Howard's Club H, 210 N. Main St, ☎ 419-352-3195, . Bowling Green's best place to have a drink with old friends, make new friends, and see your next favorite band. edit
- Liquid, 238 N. Main St, ☎ 419-353-7511, . Bar and night club. edit
- Shots Inc., 153 E. Wooster St, ☎ 419-354-3993, . Bar and night club edit
- Uptown/ Downtown, 162 N Main St., ☎ 419-352-9310, . Bar and night club edit
- Holiday Inn, 2150 Wooster St., Bowling Green, OH 43402, ☎ (419) 353-5500, . Stay Smart, rest, and recharge at Holiday Inn Express - Best Price Guarantee! Our top-notch Bowling Green hotel provides you with the quality amenities and amazing service you have come to expect from our brand. Our hotel is located near Toledo and all the best businesses and attractions in the area. We look forward to serving you! We know how important it is for corporate travelers to stay in touch with clients and family, that's why we provide a business center, which features free high-speed Internet access and copy, print and fax services, as well as a personal computer. In addition, we offer a 1,300-square feet meeting room that can accommodate up to 115 people for your next business seminar. Leisure travelers who stay at our hotel's property in Bowling Green choose us because we're located close to the area's best attractions, including Bowling Green State University, the Toledo Zoo, Snooks Dream Car Auto Museum and Carter Baseball Park. If you're looking for great hotels near Toledo, there's no doubt that our hotel has what you need to feel right at home. From the complimentary high-speed Internet access, which is available throughout all public areas and in each room, to the fitness center that has great elliptical machines for your cardio workout, we have the amenities that keep you coming back. We even offer a free, Hot Express Breakfast Bar with delicious cinnamon rolls and fresh coffee. Make your reservations now to "Stay Smart" at our hotel! edit
- Best Western, 1450 E. Wooster St., ☎ 419-352-4671, . The BEST WESTERN Falcon Plaza is ideally situated across from Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio, perfect for visiting friends and family. Guests staying at this hotel can enjoy local events including the annual National Tractor Pulling Championship or university sporting events at the Bowling Green State University campus. This prime location in Bowling Green is also close to Cedar Point, Toledo Zoo and Bass Pro Shop. edit
- Days Inn, 1740 E. Wooster Street, ☎ 419-352-1520, . Book your room at Days Inn Bowling Green hotel, near Bowling Green State University, and recharge your batteries for the road ahead. Located off Interstate 75, our Bowling Green, Ohio hotel is ideally situated halfway between Dayton, Ohio, and Detroit, Michigan. Begin your day with free Daybreak continental breakfast and read through your free newspaper. We offer free Wi-Fi Internet access so you can scout out area attractions from your hotel room. When the weather gets hot, cool off with a swim in our seasonal, outdoor pool. Non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms are available at our pet-friendly hotel and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. edit
- Hampton Inn, 142 Campbell Hill Rd, Bowling Green, OH 43402, ☎ 419-353-3464, . Enjoy comfort and convenience at our welcoming hotel. Unwind in our two-story atrium lobby with Romanesque décor and a grand piano. Tour the campus and watch Falcons football or baseball or see a performance at the Eva Marie Saint Theater. Take a walking tour of the historic homes and businesses in downtown Bowling Green, Ohio and visit Clazel, a 1926 movie theater designed by architect Jack Raney. Watch a film, enjoy a concert or enjoy a selection from the wine bar at this historic theater. Our friendly Hampton team members will be delighted to recommend the best attractions in Bowling Green. edit
Bowling Green, Ohio is located off Interstate 75 at Exit 181.
Toledo is an easy 30 minute drive north of Bowling Green.
|Routes through Bowling Green