Bouddi National Park is in North Shore, New South Wales of Australia.
Flora and fauna
- From Gosford, turn right at Erina onto Avoca Drive. Continue on to Kincumber and then turn right onto Empire Bay Drive.
- For Little Beach & Maitland Bay turn left onto the Scenic Road about 300 m along Empire Bay Drive. Turn right down the hill. Take the first left down Putty Beach drive. continue into National Park.
- For Putty Beach continue along Empire Bay Drive through Bensville and turn off at Wards Hill Road.
- From Woy Woy, follow the signs toward Kincumber. Take Maitland Bay Drive over the Rip Bridge and continue along Empire Bay Drive. Turn right onto Wards Hill Road before reaching the Scenic Road at Killcare Heights.
- From Palm Beach & Ettalong take the ferry to Wagstaffe.
$7/car (Putty Beach only)
- Putty Beach camping area (18 sites). Fees: $8.00 per adult per night, $4.00 per child per night. Annual pass or daily vehicle entry fee of $7 also required.
- Little Beach camping area (6 sites). Fees: $8.00 per adult per night, $4.00 per child per night. No vehicle fees apply.
- Tallow Beach camping area (6 sites). Fees: $5.00 per adult per night, $3.00 per child per night. No vehicle fees apply.
The best way to get around is on foot. There are extensive walking trails from Wagstaffe in the west through to Little Beach in the east. Some of the trails are suitable for off road bicycles, but not all. The locals will not be impressed if you ride on walking tracks.
Enter by car at several points; Eagle Head road, Scenic Drive and Putty Beach Drive. Some walking is required, except for Putty Beach.