Bisbee is a city in Eastern Arizona.
Bisbee is an old mining town established in 1880, named after Judge DeWitt Bisbee who was a financial backer of the Copper Queen Mine. After mining operations ceased in 1974, the town reinvented itself as an artist community and historic tourist attraction.
From Sierra Vista, head south on Highway 92, or west on Highway 90. From Tombstone, head south on Highway 80.
Old Bisbee is very pedestrian-friendly; the easiest option is to simply find a convenient place to park, and walk from there.
Bisbee Bus, tel. 520-364-4474,  offers public bus transportation Monday through Saturday between Old Bisbee and Naco, and points in between.
- Copper Queen Mine, 478 Dart Road, ☎ 866-432-2071, . 9am; 10:30am; 12pm; 2pm; 3:30pm. Visitors can take a guided tour of the old mine, which ceased operation in 1975. $13 (adults). edit
- Bisbee Mining & Historical Museum, No. 5 Copper Queen Plaza, ☎ 520-432-7071, . 10am-4pm daily. $7.50 (adults). edit
- 4th of July Bisbee Coaster Race, Old Bisbee. 8:30am. An annual event since 1914 and billed as the oldest and longest gravity race in the US. The race starts at the top of Tombstone Canyon Road and ends in front of the post office, 6 Main St. The best view is at the finish line, near the post office. Free. edit
- Lavender Pit, Hwy 80 (south of Old Bisbee). A former open pit copper mine, operational from 1950 to 1974. There is a viewing platform with parking places directly by the road. Free. (31°25′55″N,109°53′57″W) edit
- Bisbee 1000 Stair Climb Race, . A challenging 4.5 mile race involving nine sets of stairs connected by winding mountain roads. Held every October. edit
- Bisbee Historic Home Tour, ☎ 520-432-3554; 866-224-7233. Held annually in November. Tickets can be purchased in at the Bisbee Visitor Center, Finder’s Keeper’s, and at Atalanta Books & Music. $15 (adults). edit
- Hike up Youngblood and Chihuahua Hills, Old Bisbee (begins at the end of OK Street (no parking)). This 1.5-hr round trip hike goes to the top of 'B' mountain, which is topped with a collection of shrines and has great views over Old Bisbee and the Lavender Pit. A good trail description can be read here. edit
- Art and antiques, Main Street. A multitude of art galleries and antique shops can be found on Main Street in the historic district, offering a wide range of pieces to suit many tastes. edit
- Cafe Roka 35 Main St, (520) 432-5153. Rated one of the best in town. Has a great ambiance, overlooking the main street.
- Santiago's Mexican Restaurant, 1 Howell Ave, ☎ 520-432-1910, . 11am-9pm Su-Th, 11am-10pm Fr-Sa. Great Mexican food with a modern twist, and excellent margaritas. edit
- Cafe Cornucopia, 14 Main St, ☎ 520-432-4820. 11am-4pm Fr-Tu. Delicious food with homemade breads, soups and quiches. Very popular at lunch. edit
- Screaming Banshee Pizza, 200 Tombstone Canyon, ☎ (520) 432-1300, . Great wood-fired pizza. edit
- Stock Exchange Saloon, 15 Brewery Ave, ☎ 520-432-1333, . edit
- Bisbee Coffee Company, 2 Copper Queen Plaza, Main St, ☎ 520-432-7879, . Great ambiance for a delicious cup of fresh roasted coffee. edit
- Bisbee Grand Hotel, ☎ +1-800-421-1909. Offers individual rooms with a decent breakfast with a great saloon downstairs. edit
- Copper Queen Hotel, ☎ 520-432-2216. Offers more expensive accommodations. Used by the mining administration during Bisbee's hey day, the Copper Queen is probably the largest of the hotels in the Old Bisbee area. edit
- Gym Club Suites (Historic Bisbee YMCA), 39 Howell Ave (Two buildings up the hill from Copper Queen Hotel on the right side), ☎ 520-234-5921 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 11am. Gym Club Suites is located in the quiet part of historic Bisbee, just steps away from downtown Main Street. Public parking areas are conveniently available for the guests. Each unit at Gym Club Suites has a unique floor plan and furnishings. All have private bathrooms and fully-equipped kitchens including microwave ovens, toasters, coffeemakers, as well as hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. It also offers free cable TV and in-room wireless internet service. An on-site laundry facility and elevator are also available. It's a great place for a longer stay with weekly and monthly rates. Nightly rates: $85-$185. (31.44265,-109.91495) edit
- Shady Dell, 1 Douglas Rd, ☎ 520-432-3567, . An RV park offering accommodation in ten vintage restored trailers. edit
Bisbee Visitor Center , 478 Dart Rd, tel. 520-432-3554 or 866-2BISBEE.
Some 2-hour east from Bisbee is the Chiricahua National Monument with fascinating geologic formations and picturesque hiking trails.
The town of Tombstone is a nearby attraction, more touristy and contrived but worthy of a visit.