Biograd na Moru  is a small, tourist city in Dalmatia, Croatia near Zadar.
Zadar Airport IATA: ZAD, ICAO: LDZD operates as a commercial airport and air force training base.
There is an evening flight from Zagreb. During the summer seasons there are also various tourist flights from several European cities.
- Ryanair operates low cost flights from Baden-Baden, Billund, Brussels (Charleroi), Dublin, Dusseldorf (Weeze), East Midlands, Frankfurt (Hahn), Gothenburg (City), Haugesund, Liverpool, London (Stansted), Marseille, Oslo (Rygge and Torp), Paris (Beauvais), Stockholm (Skavsta). The flight destinations may differ by season.
Airport buses run to the Zadar central bus station/train station and the Old Town, from Zadar airport terminal. They depart in conjunction with arriving flights, see aiport bus schedule for details, and therefore they will run more frequently during weekdays than weekends, as more flights are arriving at the airport. The buses are clean, comfortable and efficient.
Small bus station is located in a city center. There are several buses from Zadar.
Frequent buses run to and from Zagreb (4h 30 min), Rijeka (change for Trieste in Italy), Pula, Sibenik, Split and on to Dubrovnik.
Biograd bus station (☎ +385 60 350 350).
If you can't find a suitable bus there, search the online timetable ☎ 060 313 333, ☎ +385 1 6112 789), as not all companies have been represented on both sites.
One can go to Pasman Island by ferry
- 'Restaurant marina Kornati' 
☎+385 23 384 505, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Setaliste kneza Branimira 1
Discover the tempting tastes of the Mediterranean and regional cuisine.
The restaurant Arkada Biograd is located by the sea with a view to the sea, near the hotel Kornati.
- ILIRIJA RESORT, Tina Ujevica 7 (Biograd na Moru), ☎ 00385 23 383 556 (email@example.com, fax: ++385 23 383 008), . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 10:00. edit
- Camping Park Soline - Mobile homes ☎ +385 23 383 351,
Modern campsite for families and individuals who enjoy active holidays and nature.
- Kornati National Park (archipelago) excursions. Prices around 200 HRK (on some boats unlimited water and wine for free).
- Krka National Park about 55 km away.
- Šibenik city (about 50 km). 20 km away from Krka.
- Zadar city (30 km).
- Split city (136 km). Trogir is also worth visiting and is located only 28 km from Split.