The Bijagos Islands is an archipelago in Guinea-Bissau.
The archipelago is made up of eighteen major islands and a dozen more smaller ones.
- Orango Grande - Orango is famous for its salt water hippos!
- João Vieira and Poilão - Best islands for turtle spotting!
- Keré - Keré is a tiny island between Caravela and Carache. No people live on the island, there is only a single hotel . Fishing trips and visits to villages in Caravela and Carache can be arranged. To go there, contact the hotel, which will be able to arrange transport from Bissau.
- Les Dauphins, (Bubaque), ☎ +33 (0)1 42 89 32 64, . edit
- Kasa Afrikana, (Bubaque), . edit
- Le Cadjoco, (Bubaque), . edit
- Orango Park Hotel, (Orango Grande), . edit
- Chez Claude, (João Vieira). 245-6179577; 245-6661037; edit
- Decouverte, (Keŕe), . edit
- Le Tubaron, (Rubane). edit
- Lodge Ponta anchaca, (Rubane). edit
- Hotel Acunda, (Acunda). there is a fishing lodge at Acunda - basic facilities, good fishing boats and skippers - excellent base for fishing the outermost islands and marks. fishing trips booked through www.worldsportsfishing.com for uk anglers edit
- AFRICA PRINCESS, I. of Canhabaque (email@example.com.), ☎ +221776457526, . checkin: flights in; checkout: flights out. The AFRICA PRINCESS is a motorized catamaran with 4 cabins with independent WC and air conditioning, that tours the two Bijagos National Parks every week in the dry season . With a set of 5 boats and good skippers, is ideal for itinerant fishing, nature and ethnic tours. (11.228,-15.700) edit