Bhilwara is a city in Rajasthan in India.
- Ajmeri Chat, Nagori Garden. edit
- Pyare Lal Ghewar Chand (Beawer Wala Halwai), Lane behind the Bank of Rajasthan building, Railway Station Road, Bhopalganj, ☎ (01482) 226 934. 08:00-20:00. Known for making quality sweetmeats in pure Ghee. Undoubtedly the best in city. Famous for Moong Daal Laddu, Makkhan Bada (Balu Shahi), Ghewar, Maal Pua, Gulab Jamuns and Jalebi. Traditionally, Ghewar and Maal Pua are made only during the rainy season. Maal Pua is made of Rabari and the sweet is uniquely attributed to its local style of preparation and is adored as best in Rajasthan. Ghewar offered herewith should not be confused with the Rabari Wala Ghewar - which is a specialty of sweet makers from Jodhpur (Marwar) - and the Paneer Ghewar (Cheese Ghewar) - which is a specialty of Laxmi Misthanna Bhandar, the sweet makers from Jaipur. Preparation style of Ghewar offered at this shop is unique to Mewar and, nonetheless, the taste is great, mesmerizing and unforgettable. Highly recommended for someone with an appetite for traditional Indian sweets. INR 150 - 500 per kg of particular Sweet. edit
- Hari Bhai Kachori Wala (Main), Near Punjab National Bank, Bazar Number 2, Bhopalganj Market, ☎ (01482) 235 294. 08:00-19:00. Famous for his delicious Kachori (Daal Kachori) and Samosa (Potato Fried Bread). Recommended to be taken with Dahi (Curd or Yoghurt or Yogurt). Enjoy the Masala Chai (Spicy Tea) which is one of the best in the city. Sit back leisurely and relax between the mass as the shop is generally crowded with people. Consequently, cleanliness may be an issue. You may also enjoy the sip of chilled Lassi (Sweetened Yogurt or Yoghurt or Curd) here at. Popular amongst locals with 2 more branches in the city. INR 8/- per piece for Kachori and Samosa. INR 10-15/- for Lassi. edit
- Pandit Ji Aloo Bada Centre, Near Pratap Talkies, Bhadada Bagh. 08:00-19:00. Renowned for delicious and spicy Aloo Bada preparation which is served along with pakodis, Dahi (Curd/Yogurt/Yoghurt) and Imli ki Chutney (Tamarind soup). This Aloo Bada preparation is different in taste when compared to the World Famous Aloo Badas of Jodhpur (Marwari Aloo Bada) but nonetheless highly recommended for their sheer spicy taste owing to their serving with the aforesaid mixture. May enjoy Tea and snacks including Samosa and Kachori. Generally crowded and cleanliness may be an issue. Closed on the occasion of Purnima (Full Moon Night). INR 10/- per piece. edit
- Hari Bhai Kachori Wala (Bus Stand), Near Milan Talkies, Hari Seva Dham Road. 08:00-19:00. One of the branch of the original Hari Bhai (Main) Brand. Situated amidst Hari Seva Dham and Roadways Bus Stand. Delicacies, rates, timings and ambiance identical to Hari Bhai Kachori Wala (Main). May open beyond 19:00 some days. edit
- apsara hotel, near suchna kendra. edit
- Hotel Harsh Palace, Leyland Chouraha , B.S.L. Road , Gandhinagar,BHILWARA-311001, ☎ 01482-246865, 01482-246304,01482-246336. Hotel Harsh Palace is a hotel in Bhilwara owned by Shri Amar Singh Ji Bhandari, and managed by Mr. Shiv Chaudhary ,having 48 A.C.rooms with all facilities including 8 A.C. faciliated large suites.It has a 2700 sq.ft. conference room with Kanchan Restaurant with a capacity of dining 120 people.The restaurant cooks prepare many delicious cuisine with sizzler, french fries,chowmein,paneer butter masala ,pineapple raita being the best.There is a vast garden of more than 56500sq.ft. which has a jogging passage all around. There is a 18600sq.ft. parking lot with full security.It has special packages for 'Marriages'.Understanding the needs for the marriage and other functions,there is a 4000sq.ft. Bhojanalaya too . The hotel also has special facilities for staying drivers. (25°20'40N,74°37'26E) edit