Berthoud is a city in Front Range.
Berthoud is a small town (less than 5000 residents) located just south of Loveland.
Berthoud is closest to the Fort Collins Loveland Airport  (IATA: FNL), which is north of the city, between Loveland and Fort Collins. Allegiant Air  offers daily flights from here and Las Vegas. Getting from the airport to Berthoud generally requires a vehicle as taxis are uncommon in this part of Colorado.
Further away, but offering a wider range of national and international flights is Denver International Airport  (IATA: DEN). From Denver, the drive takes about an hour north on I-25. The SuperShuttle  offers rides to Loveland for $32 per adult ($10 per child). However, the traveler is responsible for the trip from Loveland to Berthoud.
Berthoud is located north of Denver on I-25 between Loveland (North of Berthoud) and Longmont to the south.
There are many festivals and events going on here in the summer and a few in the winter, as well. See the Chamber of Commerce website for the yearly listings: www.berthoudcolorado.com. In the summer there are also nearby farmers markets with local produce and crafts.
- Santiago's Xiv Mexican Restaurant, 405 5th Street, ☎ 970-532-4226, . M-F 6:30am-8pm, Sat 8am-8pm. Hot and spicy Mexican food edit
- A&W All-American Food, 802 Mountain Ave, ☎ 970-532-2272, . Old-fashioned American food: burgers, fries and shakes. Under $10. edit
- John Dough's Pizzeria, 527 4th St, ☎ 970-532-0808, . Pizza place which delivers. edit
- Pizza Hut, 821 W. Mountain Ave., ☎ 970-532-1111, . National fast food pizza chain. edit
- Subway, 307 Mountain Ave, ☎ 970-532-9818, . National sub sandwich chain Under $10.. edit
- Retro Bistro, 535 S 3rd St, ☎ 970-532-4095, . M-Sat 5pm-9pm. Affordable European bistro. edit
- Derby Grille, 110 Bunyan Ave, ☎ 970-532-0986. American style grill. edit
- Grandpa's Cafe, 239 Welch Ave, ☎ 970-532-2254. Burger place which seems to have been around forever. $10. edit
- The Wayside Inn, 505 Mountain Avenue, ☎ 970-532-2013. Restaurant and pub with organic foods. edit
- JB Clymer's Restaurant & Pub, 400 Mountain Ave, ☎ 970-532-1099. edit
- Berthoud Bed & Breakfast, 444 1st St, ☎ 970-532-4566. Victorian-styled bed and breakfast with themed rooms. Also does weddings. edit
- Swanson House Bed & Breakfast, 1932 1st St, ☎ 970-532-4387 ([email protected], fax: 970-532-4387), . Small bed and breakfast with available massage treatments. No pets allowed, but two dogs live on the property. $75+. edit