Benicia is in Solano County in the San Francisco Bay Area of California.
- Benicia Capitol State Historic Park, Intersection of 1st St. and G St, ☎ +1 707 745-3385, . W-Su 10AM-5PM. The Benicia Capitol was the site of the third California State Capitol. Aside from the current Capitol Building in Sacramento, it is the only remaining State Capitol building. Next to the Capitol Building is the Fischer-Hanlon house, a historic structure listed on the National Register of Historic Places. $2. (38.0494,)
- Benicia Historical Museum, 2060 Camel Road, ☎ +1 707 745-5435 (fax: +1 707 745-5869), . W-Su 1PM-4PM. The Benicia Historical Museum is housed in the former Benicia Arsenal, a United States Army Depot, home of the infamous Camel Corps. Adults $5, Seniors/students $3, Children 6-12 $2, 5 and under free.
- Historic Downtown, 1st Street from G Street to the waterfront.. Downtown Benicia is the home to several historic structures, including the Southern Pacific train station at the end of 1st St. The remains of the ferry dock that used to carry train cars across the channel can be seen along the shoreline. Walking tour brochures can be found at the Benicia Capitol State Park.
- Benicia Skatepark, Exit from I780 North onto E. 2nd St., turn right and follow to Rose Dr. Take a left and follow to Community Park Drive where Benicia Community park will appear on your right hand side. It is in the park.a free skatepark to go to for Skateboards, skates and bikes. Is a very large skatepark and if you are into any of those sports then it is a must-see.
- Best Western Heritage Inn, 1955 E 2nd Street, ☎ +1 707 746-0401 (fax: +1 707 745-0842), .