Benalla is a town in Victoria.
Benalla is a short diversion off the Hume Freeway between Wodonga and Melbourne.
By train, Countrylink services between Sydney and Melbourne stop here twice daily. V/Line services from Melbourne to Albury stop here three times a day each way.
V/Line Coach services also stop at the Benalla Railway station include:
- Melbourne to Mulwala, three times a day each way.
- Shepparton to Sydney, once a day each way.
- Bendigo to Albury, once a day each way.
- Sydney to Adelaide, once a day each way.
Two local bus routes operate at 1-per-hour frequency on weekdays.
A local taxi service also exists.
- Executive Hideaway Motel and Apartments, 71 Samaria Rd, ☎ +61 3 5762-4055, . Self contained motel style apartments featuring en-suite bathrooms, kitchenettes and living areas. 1 & 2 bedroom units. (-36.5571536038,145.995833873) edit
- Comfort Inn Benalla, 48 Bridge Street West, Benalla, VIC (From Melbourne take Hume Hwy to Benalla. Right at the Roundabout. Property 500 metres on Left.), ☎ 03 5762 4088, . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 10:00. Benalla hotel with indoor heated pool and spa, kids playground. Close to Wineries, Rose & Botanical Gardens, Art Gallery, Lake Benalla. edit