- For other places with the same name, see Beaumont (disambiguation).
Beaumont is a city in Texas, USA.
Jack Brooks Regional Airport (IATA: BPT)  is the major commercial airport for the Beaumont, Nederland and Port Arthur area, which is about 14.5 miles SE of Downtown along Memorial Dr (US Hwy 287/69/96) between Port Arthur & Beaumont. Currently, the airport is used by two carriers:
Rental car facilities are also available at the airport. In addition, there are taxis and hotel shuttles from the airport but no public bus service into town .
- Amtrak, 2555 W Cedar ST (off of N 11th behind Jan's Antiques), . The Amtrak Sunset Limited has an once daily train stopping in Beaumont on its way to Los Angeles via S Antonio and Houston in one direction and to New Orleans in the other. edit
- Interstate 10 is the main east-west road through Beaumont, going from as far west as Santa Monica, CA to Jacksonville, FL (in the east). It's a fast route, and goes through many towns & cities across the southern part of the country and through Texas. Beaumont is 264mi/422km (4hrs) west of New Orleans and 85mi/136km (1hr30min) east of Houston. Beaumont is accessed from Exit #845 (Major Dr/Brooks Rd on FM364) through Exit #855A (US-90 Downtown). From Exit #855, go south on US-90 which enters into town as Willow St.
- Greyhound, Engman Enterprises/Gateway Travel Plaza @ 1480 W Freeway Blvd, Vidor, Tx 77662, 4mi NE of downtown (off of Exit 858 going eastbound and 859 going westbound along I-10,), ☎ +1-409 769-0907 (toll free: 1-800-231-2222), . Travels primarily on Interstate 10 between Houston, Port Arthur, Beaumont-Vidor, Lake Charles, Lafayette, Baton Rouge & New Orleans. Buses go through or around Beaumont proper to get between Port Arthur and Vidor with NO stops in between. Therefore, the next nearest stop is at Magana's Food Mart @ 3825 Gulfway Dr, Port Arthur, TX 77640. Passengers transfer to other buses going to additional destinations in Baton Rouge, Houston, or New Orleans. edit
- Sun Travel Airport Shuttle, 4875 Parker Dr. (Old Terminal @ Jack Brooks Airport), ☎ +1 409 721-9636 (email@example.com), . They have additional pick up points at a Subway Restaurant at Lamar University on MLK Blvd & Virginia St and at a Ramada Hotel on 3985 College St. From Beaumont they go out to both Houston Hobby Airport (10mi/16km south of downtown Houston) and the George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) 20mi/32km north of Houston. edit
- Texas Energy Museum, 600 Main Street, ☎ +1 409-833-5100 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1 409-833-4282), . Tu-Sa 9AM-5PM; Su 1PM-5PM. $2/1 (Adults/Seniors 65+ & Children under 12). edit
- Spindletop-Gladys City Boomtown Museum, Highway 69 at University Drive, ☎ '+1 409 835-0823 (email@example.com), . Tu-Sa 10AM-5PM, Su 1PM-5PM. Museum at the site of the first oil gusher in Texas. Adults $3, Seniors $2, Children/Seniors $1, School Tours Free, Special/Educational Tours Call. edit
- Art Museum of Southeast Texas, 500 Main street, ☎ +1 409-832-3432. Mon- Fri 9AM-5PM; Sat 10AM-5PM; Su 12PM-5PM. edit
- Carlito's Mexican Restaurant, 890 Amarillo St (at College and Amarillo). * Kampus Korner, 4637 Rolfe Christopher Dr (across the street from Lamar University), ☎ +1 409 832-6386. Excellent gyros - maybe the only gyros in Beaumont. Also serves American food. edit edit
- Spindletop Steak House290 Crockett St. , (409) 833-2433 Great dinner and lunch menu and steaks.
- Cheddar's, 3815 IH 10, ☎ 409-840-5333. Cheddar's is a nice place to have dinner. Honey Barbecue Baby Back Ribs is the favorite choice. edit
- MCM Elegante Hotel, Interstate 10 @ Washington (877-842-3606), ☎ 409-842-3600, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: noon. Voted "Beaumont's Best Hotel" from 2005-2009. A great hotel with full service restaurant, beautiful tavern with live entertainment, a Starbucks, and even a dayspa. Outdoor pool & hot tub. Refrigerator and microwave in rooms...with great beds! Great value. edit
- Residence Inn Beaumont, 5380 Clearwater Ct · Beaumont, Texas 77705 USA, ☎ 1-409-434-0600, . This hotel has easy access to Lamar University, Ford Park, Port Arthur, Crockett Street entertainment, Texas Energy Museum and Gator Country. Bring your pet - this hotel is pet-friendly. edit