Baxter Springs  is a city in Southeastern Kansas.
- Baxter Springs Heritage Center and Museum, 740 Ease Avenue, ☎ ''+1'' 620-856-2385 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . April 23 - October 31: Tu-Sa 10:30AM-4:30PM; Su 1PM-4:30PM. November 1 - April 22: Sa 10:30AM-4:30PM; Su 1PM-4:30PM. edit
- Carol's Flea Market and Appraisals, 1141 Military Ave., ☎ +1 620-856-5570 (email@example.com). Antiques and Route 66 memorabilia. edit
- Bilke's Western Outlet, 1041 Military Ave., ☎ +1 620-856-5707 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1 620-856-5707), . Western clothing and accessories in addition to a mini-museum dedicated to the old west. edit
- Chili Willy's, 2327 Military Ave., ☎ +1 620-856-3833. M, Tu, Th-Sa 7AM-8PM; W 7AM-2PM; Su 6AM-10AM. Lunches $5-10. edit
- Baxter Springs Smokehouse 2320 Military Ave phone 620-856-3287
- Cafe on the Route, 1101 Military Avenue, ☎ 620-856-5646, . Cafe On The Route is located in the old Crowell Bank and was built in 1870. It was said the building was robbed in 1876 by Jesse James and Cole Younger. Route 66 passes by the cafe's front door. Many guests from around the world have enjoyed the unique dining experience Cafe On the Route offers. edit
|Routes through Baxter Springs