Barberton  is a city in South Africa.
- From Nelspruit, follow the R40 for about 45km. It is about half an hours drive.
- From Badplaas, follow the R38 for about 75km, just under an hours drive through some of the best scenery in Mpumalanga
The nearest large airport, Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport just outside Nelspruit, is about an hours away by car.
A number of inter city bus services stop in Barberton
- Aerial cableway. This 20km long cableway was build in the 1930's by the mining industry to carry ore between Havelock mine in Swaziland and Barberton. However in early 2011, thieves looking to steal metal from the cableway base resulted in the entire 20km system collapsing. As a result there will soon be not much left of this artifact. edit
- Barberton local History Museum, 36 Pilgrim Street, ☎ +27 (0)13 712-4208 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +27 (0)13 712-4208). Open 9AM to 4PM. R10 for adults, R5 for kids, free to students and pensioners. edit
- Blockhouse, cnr Judge and Lee str (Behind the Museum). Open any time. Anglo-Boer War fort dating back to 1901 edit
- Belhaven House Museum
- Stopforth House
- Jock of the Bushveld Statue
- De Brug Ostrich Farm, Just outside town on the road to Kaapsehoop, ☎ +27 13 712-5265. Open Tue-Sun from 10AM. edit
- Barberton Manor Guest House, 81 Sheba Road, ☎ +27 (0)13 - 712 48 26 (email@example.com, fax: +27 (0)13 - 712 35 88), . edit
- Chill Inn, 3 Kiaateres, ☎ +27 (0)13 712-5055 (fax: +27 (0)13 712-2305). edit
- The Jane Goodall Chimpanzee Eden, Umhloti Nature Reserve (About the R40 towards Nelspruit, about 16km from Nelspruit take a right turn at the signs and follow the road for about 4km), ☎ +27 (0)13 745-7406 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +27 (0)13 745-7406), . edit
- Visit Swaziland, Baberton is only 42km from the Bulembu border post.
- The Blyde River Canyon and Kruger National Park both within two hours drive.