Atlantic County is in the Shore region of New Jersey.
- Atlantic City — An ocean resort town from the 1800s, the city revived legalized gambling in the 1970s. The boardwalk remains a major attraction and is often packed on any summer weekend.
- Brigantine Beach — South Jersey's best kept secret, Brigantine Beach is a beautiful pristine hideaway for families seeking a safe peaceful haven. This historical town, just minutes away from Atlantic City, is also very modern. Resorts adorn the town and the local golf course is held in high esteem. Overall, a lovely town that many guides would gloss over.
- Egg Harbor City — Small picturesque city with character. Tree-lined streets with houses from the mid-1800s. Established in 1855. It has a small downtown with shops and restaurants.
- Hammonton — Small town distinguished as the "Blueberry Capital of the World". Hammonton's buisness district has been growing steadily for the past few years. Its downtown is one of the best in the region. Shops,resteraunts, and boutiques line differnt parts of the town which make it a popular destination. Its diverse population gives the town a unique cuisine, with some of the best mexican and italian resteraunts in south jersey.
- Mays Landing — Scenic and Victorian-esque historical town about an hour away from Atlantic City, although also very modern. Bed & Breakfasts adorn the town and the local golf course is held in high esteem. Overall, a lovely town that many guides would gloss over.
- Somers Point
- Dorothy (also known as Weymouth Township)
- Airport Chariot, (609) 748-3506 Airport Chariot provides private sedan, stretch limousine & charter bus transportation between the Atlantic County area and all airports & points in the Northeastern US.
- A&C Transport Car Service], (609) 892-5467 A&C Transport car service and airport transportation provides quality transportation at affordable prices in the Atlantic City, Ocean City, and all of Atlantic County and more.