Ashley  is the seat of McIntosh County, in the south central area of North Dakota. It has a population of about 882 people. It lies at an elevation of 2,005 feet and its coordinates are Latitude 46.04N & Longitude 99.37W.
Ashley Morrow worked for the construction company that built the railroad through this area.
- By car: located at the intersection of state highways 11 and 3, approximately 60 miles south of I-94, exit 228.
- By plane: Ashley Municipal Airport, general aviation.
- McIntosh County Heritage Center, 213 Third Ave NE, +1 701 288-3605. Open June-September, Su 2PM-5PM, or by appointment. Historic church & school house, antique machinery, land patent office and 1880 and early 1900 antique room settings.
- Ashley Motel, 201 W Main, +1 701 288-3441, Toll Free: +1-800-588-3441, .
- Cold Water Park on Coldwater Lake, +1 701 288-3342. 16 miles east, 2 miles south, 1 mile west of Ashley, ND. 15 campsites with water, electrical hookups.
- Lake Hoskins Park & Campground, +1 701 288-3347. 3 mi W and 1 mi N, PO Box 382. Open May 1 to October 31. RV sites, tent camping.
WikiPedia:Ashley, North Dakota