Ashland is a city in Massachusetts approximately 25 miles West of Boston. Ashland was the original starting point of the Boston Marathon.
- From Route 495: Take exit 21A (West). Follow through Hopkinton center where the road merges with Route 135. Ashland center is about 3.5 miles from the exit.
- From Route 9: Go South on Route 126 to Framingham center (about 2 miles). Turn West on Route 135. Ashland center is about 4 miles from Framingham center.
- Ashland State Park, Rte. 135, Phone: +1 508-435-4303, . Seasonal. 470 acres with swimming, picnicking, boating, fishing, bicycling and hiking. Wheelchair access to the boathouse and by ramp into the pond.
- Slot Car Racing at Modelville Hobby, 280 Eliot Street, ☎ (508)881-7616, . Two 8 lane slot car tracks for 1/32nd and 1/24th scale cars. edit
- The Ashland Massachusetts Farmers Market (Farmers Market), 125 Front Street Ashland, MA 01721, . Saturday, 9am-1pm June 9th-October 20th. he Ashland Farmers' Market (AFM) is a non-profit, community-based, producer-only, farmers market, started by a group of Ashland volunteers edit
- Burnam's Supper House, 366 Pleasant St., +1 508-881-9892.
- Cherry Blossom, 80 Union St., +1 508-881-8222.
- Fusion Cuisine, 12 Pond St, (Route 126), ☎ (508) 875-9888, . Su-M 12PM-10PM, F,Sa 12PM-1AM. Features a variety of Asian cuisines - Chinese, Thai Japanese and Sushi. edit
- Ichiban Steak House, 380 Union Street (Route 135), ☎ (866)520-3011, . A family-owned-and-operated restaurant serving Sushi, Japanese and Chinese dishes. Open for lunch and dinner. edit
- John Stone's Public House, 179 Main St., +1 508-881-1778, . was built in 1834 by John Stone to take advantage of the new railroad. The pub is reputed to be haunted .
- Oregon Club, 117 Oregon Road +1 (508)875-9050  Hours: T-T 5-9PM, S-S 5-10PM. Entrees $20s, sides $5". Opened in 1922 as a prohibition era speak easy hosting several legendary local figures.
- Mexico City Taqueria, 1 West Union Street (Route 135) Ashland, MA 10721, ☎ (508)881-3500, . Mon. - Sat. 10:30 - 9:00; Sun. 11:00 - 6:00. A local family-owned business serving authentic Mexican food. Everything is made from scratch - nothing is prepackaged, frozen, or commercially prepared. edit
- TJ Spirits, 355 W Union St (Rt 135) Ashland, MA 01721, ☎ (508) 881-1565. A Rural pub with lots of outdoor seating (smoking allowed). Caters to a very mixed local crowd. edit
- Kelly's Restaurant, 78 Front St Ashland Ma, 01721, ☎ (508) 881-2372, . Mon-Thurs 11:30am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm. Family friendly pub with a bar and outdoor seating edit
- Ashland Ale House, 23 Pond Street, Ashland MA 01721, ☎ (508) 861-7780, . Family friendly pub serving lunch and dinner seven days a week. Live entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights. 20 Taps and a huge bottle selection. edit
- Warren Conference Center and Inn, 529 Chestnut Street, +1 508-231-3100, .