Armagh  is a city in County Armagh, Northern Ireland. It has a population of 14,590.
- Ulsterbus  run regular coaches from Belfast, you can get on and off anywhere you want.
Armagh is small enough to explore on foot.
An historical City where St Patrick built his first stone church in 432AD and where a church has stood ever since. Today that church is Saint Patrick's Church of Ireland Cathedral the seat of Primate Harpur, Archbishop & Primate of All Ireland (Church of Ireland). On the neighbouring hill top stands the twin spires of the magnificent 19th century St Patrick's Roman Catholic Cathedral the seat of Cardinal Brady, Archbishop & Primate of All Ireland (Roman Catholic Church).
This City is known today as the Ecclesiastical Capital of Ireland in other words the home of the heads of the two main churches in Ireland! Pilgrims travel from all over the world to visit this small city with two cathedrals both dedicated to Saint Patrick!
- St Patrick's Cathedral (Church of Ireland) Dates from the 13th Century, open most days with guides inside.
- St Patrick's Cathedral (Roman Catholic) - built between 1840 and 1904, and has an impressive interior.
- St Patrick's Trian A visitor centre with exhibitions on the History of Armagh and "The Land of Lilliput". Open daily. Admission charge.
- Palace Stables Heritage Centre Actors behave as if it was 1786 in the former Archbishop's Stables. Open daily. Admission charge.
- Armagh County Museum The usual assortment of items found in a small regional museum. Open Mon-Sat. Admission Free.
- Navan Fort 81 Killylea Road, Armagh, BT60 4LD.  Fort from about 95BC with visitor centre about two miles West of the town centre. Open weekends April - Sept, and daily June - Aug (Mon-Sat 10-5, Sun 12-5) Admission £5.
- Armagh Planetarium 
- Armagh Observatory 
- Armagh Public Library
- Armagh Guided Tours +44 28 3755 1119 Local accredited Blue Badge Guide Barbara planning and guiding visitors around Armagh City - St Patrick's Chosen City. Plenty of history and lots of humour! 
- Armagh City Youth Hostel,39 Abbey Street, Armagh, BT61 7EB, T: +44 28 3751 1800. Modern youth hostel near the city centre.
- Armagh City Hotel, Friary Road, Armagh. A clean and comfortable hotel, located next to the Palace grounds. It is also home to Northern Ireland's largest conference centre.