|| This article or section does not match our manual of style or needs other editing. Please plunge forward, give it your attention and help it improve! Suggested fixes: None specified. Please use the article's talk page to ask questions if you are not sure why this tag was added and whether it is safe to remove it.
Arden Hills  is a suburb in the Twin Cities of Minnesota
Arden Hills is a small suburban city surrounded by New Brighton and Roseville. It is the home of the Knights from Irondale High school and the Mustangs from Moundsview High School. Just a short distance away from St. Paul and Minneapolis it is conveniently close to many of the Minnesota sights.
Interstate 35W, Interstate 694, and US-10.
In Arden Hills there is a cab company. Some adjacent suburbs have bus service to Minneapolis and St. Paul.
- Island Chapel, . The chapel, built in 1925, is visible on its island, from most points on Lake Johanna. It's on the campus of the University of Northwestern, and is currently closed.
- Josephine Lake, . (45.035405,-93.153724)
- Lake Johanna, . Lake Johanna can be reached by traveling west of Highway 51 on County Road E-2. (45.043453,-93.169995)
- Tony Schmidt Regional Park, 3500 Lake Johanna Blvd, Arden Hills, MN 55112, . This park includes a swimming beach on Lake Johanna (the lake's primary public access), a playground, a boat launch (onto Lake Johanna) and areas for picnicking.
There are lots of malls around and little shops. Nearby is the Rosedale Shopping Mall and Har Mar Mall.
- Har Mar Mall, 2100 Snelling Ave N, Roseville, MN 55113, ☎ (651) 631-0340, .
On Lexington Ave N between hwy 694 and county road E are a bunch of restaurants.
- Flaherty's Arden Bowl, 1273 W. County Road E., Arden Hills, MN 55112, ☎ 651.633.1777, .
- Lindey's Prime Steak House, 3600 Snelling Ave N, ☎ (651) 633-9813, .
- Hilton Garden Inn Shoreview
- Hampton Inn Minneapolis-St. Paul North
- AmericInn Mounds View
- Quality Inn & Suites, 1125 Red Fox Rd, Arden Hills, MN 55112, ☎ (651) 484-6557.
|Routes through Arden Hills