Archangelos (Arhangelos) is a town on the island of Rhodes, Greece. It is approximately mid way between Lindos in the south and Faliraki to the north. It is serviced by the highway running down the east coast of the island
A peaceful place perfect for families which travelling with children. Great hospitality from the locals which are ready to help you in any case.
If you go there once you going to love it! Enjoy by horamis. 
Around 33 km from Rhodes Old Town and around 27 km north of Lindos
Rhodes Town—Arhangelos departs- 06:45, 08:00, 09:00, 10:00, 11:30, 13:00, 14:30, 15:00, 16:30, 18:00, 19:30, 21:15
Arhangelos—Rhodes Town departs - 06:20, 06:40*, 07:20, 08:00, 09:00, 10:00, 11:00, 11:20, 11:50, 12:35, 13:30, 15:00, 15:50, 16:50, 17:35,
Price: €3.00 1 way
By car, or walk around. It's not that big.
- Church of the Saint Micheal Archangel Closed until 5PM.
- Castle of Saint John ruins
- Epta piges 7 springs A few km north of the town and a little inland behind Tsampika beach.
Reasonable prices at local supermarkets.
- Papakeramik, Archangelos. Wonderful, traditionally made, wheel thrown, hand glazed pottery. edit
- Porto Angeli Hotel (Beach Hotel Stegna Archangelos Rhodes), Stegna Beach, ☎ 0030 22440 24000, . checkin: 14:00; checkout: 12:00. Located in the beautiful cove of Stegna, Porto Angeli is a lovingly designed 4* hotel with a warm atmosphere combined with personalized service, numerous leisure facilities, exceptional food and entertainment suitable for all ages. The resort is ideal for families and couples that wish to have a relaxing holiday away from the overdeveloped resorts of Rhodes. 70 - 320. (36.204163129863836,28.139348745346052) edit
- Alpha Stegna Sun, (Near Stegna Beach), (email@example.com). Studios and apartments for long or short stays. Family run, right near Stegna Beach. A/C, beautiful garden and balconies surrounding the rooms. edit
- Haraki mare studios & aparts, (Approximately halfway between Archangelos and [[Lindos]] on the mid east coast of the island. 2 km from main coastal hwy. Bus sets down in the centre of Haraki), ☎ +30 22410 74524, +30 6937164440 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Double rooms, studios and apartments-€35-68. edit
- Afandou - One of the big villages on the island. The golf course of Rhodes is situated in this area along with a long beach
- Faliraki Rhodes' "action resort". Go there to party, everything else is better somewhere else - altough the hotels north from Faliraki are much quieter. Nice beaches, not as windy as on the west coast and served by good public transport. Hotels near the water park are family friendly and not so popular with the 'clubbers'.
- Rhodes Old Town The biggest city on the island and seat of the local government, also the oldest inhabited medieval town in Europe.