Arcadia  is a city in Los Angeles County in Southern California.
Arcadia is accessible by Interstate 210. There are three exits: Baldwin Avenue, Santa Anita Avenue, and Huntington Drive
From Interstate 10, get off at Temple City Blvd. (Westbound), Baldwin Avenue (Eastbound), or Santa Anita Avenue and head north for about 4.5 miles.
- Los Angeles County Arboretum, 301 North Baldwin Ave, . 9AM-5PM. Occupying the heart of the historic Rancho Santa Anita, The Los Angeles County Arboretum & Botanic Garden is a unique 127 acre botanical garden and historical site jointly operated by the Los Angeles Arboretum Foundation and the Los Angeles County Department of Parks and Recreation and located in the city of Arcadia. Home to plant collections from all over the world, including many rare and endangered species, The Arboretum also houses outdoor historical landmarks representative of the major phases of California history. edit
- Santa Anita Park (Santa Anita Race Track), 285 W Huntington Dr, ☎ +1 626 574-7223, . Santa Anita is the oldest thoroughbred race track in Southern California. The Art Deco style grandstand dates back to the 1930s. In 2000, Santa Anita Race Track was listed on the National Trust for Historic Preservation's list of "America's 11 Most Endangered Historic Places" . The track was also home to an Japanese Internment Assembly Center during WWII. Today, the site is remembered with a historical marker near the entrance. edit
- Live Oak Library, 4153-55 E Live Oak Ave (between Foss and 10th on Live Oak Ave), ☎ +1 626 446-8803. Fancy hitting a library and just checking out some books? This library is rather obscure compared to the Arcadia library, but is very cozy and has a good selection of books. Its front is near invisible as it's small - there is a parking lot in the back however, just turn the corner and slide through the small alley-like road right after (there are green signs marking direction). edit
- The Ruth and Charles Gilb Arcadia Historical Museum, 380 West Huntington Dr, ☎ +1 626 574-5440, . Tu-Sa 10AM-4PM. Free. edit
Westfield Shoppingtown (commonly known as Arcadia Mall) is on the northeast corner of Baldwin Avenue and Huntington Drive. It is right beside the famous Santa Anita Park.
Joann Fabrics: A large, well-stocked fabrics store located on Durate Rd., just after Baldwin if you're heading towards Rosemead. It's part of the plaza with the Burlington Coat Factory (Joann's up the ramp to the higher floor when viewed from the road, although you can walk up to it once inside the plaza). Contains many fabrics, arts and crafts materials, decorations, etc. Great for sewing/designing needs.
American Life Plaza: Also in the same plaza as Joann, next to the Au 79 Tea House. Sells Asian trinkets, CDs, DVDs, and souvenir items.
- May Mei (美味居): 639 W. Durate Rd: On Durate Rd., before its intersection with Baldwin Ave, in the Arcadia Supermarket plaza. Excellent Chinese restaurant, open Sun-Thurs 11AM - 10PM, Fri-Sat 11AM - 10:30PM. A personal favorite is Beef Cubes French Style. It's located near several other good Chinese restaurants in the same plaza. Clientele is mostly Chinese, but don't be intimidated! They speak English (although Mandarin is probably preferred) and their menus are bilingual. Tel: (626) 574-1318.
- J.J. Bakery: In the adjourning plaza [Baldwin Plaza] to the Arcadia Supermarket one (you can walk to this plaza via a small road at the corner), located on Baldwin, just to the right of the Durate Rd. and Baldwin Ave intersection if you were facing Rosemead. Rather popular and serves Taiwanese-style baked goods.
- Din Tai Fung Dumpling House: Also located in Baldwin Plaza. Popular and its Chinese food is said to be excellent.
- In-N-Out: 420 N. Santa Anita Ave. More drive-thru than restaurant, although it has outside sitting. Very popular, part of a unique southern CA burger chain. Simple selection, good prices, excellent hamburgers.
- Taco Lita, 120 E Duarte Road (1.5 blocks east of Santa Anita Ave.), ☎ (626) 445-2889. 9AM - 11PM Mon - Sat. A favorite of the locals. Get there early for lunch unless you want to stand in a pretty long line. American Tacos and Burritos done well. Great Hot Sauce. Decent value. Can get crowded at lunchtime. Very little seating area. edit
Dave and Busters
- Motel 6 Los Angeles - Arcadia/Pasadena, 225 Colorado Pl, ☎ +1 626 446-2660 (fax: +1 626 821-1060), . edit
- Residence Inn Pasadena Arcadia, 321 East Huntington Dr, ☎ +1 626 446-6500 (fax: +1 626 446-5824), . edit
- SpringHill Suites Pasadena Arcadia, 99 N 2nd Ave, ☎ +1 626 821-5400 (fax: +1 626 821-0770), . edit
- Hampton Inn Arcadia, 311 E, Huntington Dr, ☎ +1 626 574-5600, . checkin: 3 pm; checkout: 12 pm. Our Hampton Inn hotel is located a short drive from Arcadia, CA attractions and entertainment like Hollywood, Old Town Pasadena, museums, parks and sports venues. edit
- Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia/Pasadena Area, 199 North Second Avenue, Arcadia, California, 91006 (From LAX International Airport - Take Sepulveda Blvd South to the 105 Freeway East. Then take the 605 Freeway North to the 210 Freeway West. Exit on Huntington Drive. Turn right and go 4 blocks to the corner of Huntington Drive and 2nd avenue. Turn left into the entrance of the hotel.), ☎ 626-574-6900, . checkin: 3 pm; checkout: 12 pm. The Hilton Garden Inn Arcadia hotel is just minutes from Pasadena, the Rose Bowl, and other great attractions. edit