Angarsk (Russian: Анга́рск uhn-GAHRSK) is a large city in Irkutsk Oblast on the Trans-Siberian Railway.
From Irkutsk elektrichka departs every hour.
- Museum of minerals (private collection).
- Museum of Victory.
- Museum of Clocks (Музей часов). First museum of such kind in Russia based on the private collection of a local watchmaster. Clocks from Western Europe, Japan and Russia dating from XVII-XX centuries. edit
Ski-base Angarskaya Gorka. 2 tow-ropes, ski-trail 450m long.
- Angarsk Zoo. A small zoo mainly with animals that had been brought in with injuries - it has various species of owls, eagles, reptiles, rabbits, hares, guinea pigs, hamsters, goats, parrots, a badger and other creatures. Minimum Donation of 5 rubles. edit
- McFoods. Cheap McDonalds rip off that sells burgers, french fries, pizza, milkshakes, etc. There are two of them one is located near the sports stadium and the other near Miramax cinema. edit
- Sayany (Саяны), 19, Karla Marksa st, ☎ +7(3955) 54-0527. edit
- Hotel GIS (ГИС), 81a Mira st., ☎ +7 (3951) 530052. edit
- Maly Hotel (Малый отель), 35, 7th Mikrorayon, ☎ +7 (3955) 671-060, . checkin: 9.00; checkout: 8.00. Business hotel with free wi-fi. Breakfast included. 2000-5000RUB. edit