Aneta is a town of 284 people in Nelson County, in the northeastern area of North Dakota. Its map coordinates are latitude 47.68 N & longitude 97.99 W.
- By car: from Grand Forks, I-29 south for 10 miles to exit 130, then west on ND-15 for about 44 miles.
- Aneta Turkey Barbeque, Aneta City Park, +1 701 326-4235. Food, arts and crafts show, parade, accordion contest, two dances, all-faith service.
- Fishing in Stump Lake, about 5 miles north for perch and walleye.
- Family Cafe, Main St, +1 701 326-4148.
- Whitetail Bar, PO Box 162, +1 701 326-4350.