Anderson is a small city in the Nine-County Region of Indiana, home to a nice downtown and the impressive Paramount Theatre. Be aware that smoking cigarettes indoors is legal in Anderson, and some restaurants do not have enclosed smoking areas.
The Indianapolis International Airport is an hour car ride South-East of Anderson.
Driving is probably your best option.
- Good's Candy Shop 1423 W. 53rd St, Anderson. +1 866 375-0309.  Large sweet shop that looks like it's made of chocolate! You can't miss this place - look for the giant candy box sign outside. Family owned and operated, see how the favorite snacks are made - from truffles to fudge, chocolate covered nuts, hand dipped goodies and so forth. They also have a coffee shop!
- 29th Street Cafe 2904 Columbus Ave, Anderson. +1 765 649-1238. If you would like a taste of pure Anderson, try the 29th Street Cafe, located in the heart of Anderson's lovely downtown area. Traditional diner food with a have-it-your-way attitude. You'll remember the patrons and the help alike, and their down to earth attitude.
- King Gyro's 915 S Scatterfield Rd, Anderson. +1 765 640-4260. One of the only places to get a gyro in Anderson, typically served with lamb, cucumber-garlic sauce, lettuce, tomato, and onion. King Gyro's also serves regular American fast food, like hamburgers. Customers always note King Gyro's quality food and low prices.
- Lemon Drop 1701 Mounds Rd, Anderson +1 765 644-9055. An old-fashion burger joint, cozy and comfortable. Visitors remember the bright yellow paint, the toy train running around the ceiling, and the burgers on toast (they do have buns though).
- Hampton Inn Anderson, 2312 Hampton Drive, Anderson, IN 46013, ☎ 765-622-0700, . edit
- Americas Best Value Inn, 5810 Scatterfield Rd (Just of I-69), ☎ 765-642-4384, . checkin: 11; checkout: 3. 38 +. edit