The Andaman Coast is the west coast of Southern Thailand, which includes plenty of tropical beaches and islands.
- Ao Nang - Krabi's most developed beach. Fringed by palms, the long beach is backed by a wide range of accommodation including resorts, bungalows and guesthouses, and Krabi's best selection of restaurants.
- Had Yao (Long Beach) - the last untouched beach in Krabi Province, and perhaps the most spectacular with its views of Jum Mountain and Ao Nang's cliff walls.
- Rai Leh (Railay) - Thailand's rock climbing Mecca, a craggy peninsula with several small beaches
- Ton Sai - Cheapest bungalows in the area. Preferred by backpackers away from the hordes of tourists and an easy walk to Rai Leh.
Diving liveaboards and dive trips
- Similan Dive Center™, 22/37 Moo 4, Khuk Khak, Takua Pa, Phang Nga (Opposite Bangkok Bank in the center of Khao Lak), ☎ +66 76 485 792 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Open all year. Khao Lak dive center offers diving in a friendly atmosphere with an experienced crew. Day trips and daily departing liveaboards to the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Ko Tachai and Richelieu Rock. Official Mares Dive Center with a large range of diving and snorkeling equipment. Operated by Khao Lak residents with over 10 years of experience in diving.