Altamonte Springs is a city in Seminole County, Florida.
Altamonte Springs  is a northern suburb of Orlando, Florida. The city's name is Spanish for high hill. The population was 41,200 at the 2000 census. According to the 2005 U.S. Census Bureau's Estimates, the city had a population of 41,057.
Altamonte Springs is home to Altamonte Mall, AMC 18 movie theater, and its newly built Uptown Altamonte Springs. Altamonte Springs is located in one of the more affluent areas of Central Florida.
- Cranes Roost Park, Shorecrest & Northlake Blvd. - A thirty seven acre lakeside park features one mile of continuous lighted boardwalk and covered pavilions, various ornamental plants, huge shade trees, park benches, floating stage, 900 seat amphitheater, handicapped accessible restrooms and ranger station. Many of the City's major events take place here.
- Hermit's Trail, Hermit's trail and Highway 436 - This small neighborhood park offers both active and passive recreation options including an equipped playground, and picnic pavilion.
- Lake Lotus Nature Park
- Lake Orienta Public Boat Ramp and Recreational Area
- Sunshine Park
- Turnbull Avenue Park
- The Links at 434, 798 West Town Parkway, +1 407-774-4653. The 9-hole "434" course features 1,220 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 27. The course rating is 27 and it has a slope rating of 100.
- Altamonte Mall 
- Scan Design- contemporary furniture
- Taste of India, State Road 434.
- Cool Wave Frozen Drink, 407-865-7405
- Days Inn, 150 South Westmonte Drive, 407-788-1411
- Quality Inn, 235 S Wymore Rd, ☎ (407) 862-2800. checkout: 11:00 am. edit
- Howard Johnson Plaza Altamonte, 230 W. State Road 436, . The Howard Johnson Plaza Altamonte formerly the Magnuson Grand Hotel Orlando is just a short drive to Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, Amway Arena, Orlando Space Center and other local attractions. edit
|Routes through Altamonte Springs
Dmoz:North America/United States/Florida/Localities/A/Altamonte Springs/