Allentown is a borough in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
Allentown's shopping district has antique and specialty shops, as well as restaurants. Many historic homes and historic buildings are located in the borough.
Allentown is accessible from the New Jersey Turnpike, Exit 7A, to Interstate 195 East.
- Black Forest Restaurant, 42 South Main Street, +1 609 259-3197 . A quaint eatery located at the old mill, specializing in authentic German cuisine, daily international specials, homemade iced tea, and an array of desserts.
- Chocolate N Dreams, 4 Church Street, +1 609 259-4350 . Specialty chocolate shop featuring: gourmet truffles, handmade chocolates, chocolate molding supplies, gift baskets, party favors for all occasions and the area's only Chocolate Lounge.
- La Piazza Ristorante, 11 Church Street, +1 609 208-0640. Casual family dining. Wood fired pizza oven. Pasta, veal, chicken, seafood. Business luncheons & catered affairs.
- Pete's Deli & Grocery, 1280 Allentown Yardville Road (County Route 524), +1 609 259-3339. Eat in or take out. Hot & cold meals, sandwiches, coffee, sodas, snacks.
- Swal Dairy, 33 South Main Street, +1 609 259-8508. Dairy store offers 36 flavors of homemade ice cream on the premises; specialty ice cream cakes & pies.
- The Garden Tea Room, 4 South Main Street, +1 609 208-1880 . A quaint tea room featuring brewed loose leaf teas, savories, scones, light fare and desserts, private parties and catering. Retail tea and accessories. Open for lunch.
- Woody's Towne Cafe, 27 South Main Street, +1 609 259-5722. Serving breakfast and lunch. Try a "Woody Roll" sandwich on hearth baked bread. Fresh roasted cashews roasted on premises.
- Peacefields Inn Bed & Breakfast, 84 Walnford Road, +1 609 259-3774 .
Wikipedia:Allentown, New Jersey