Alhambra  is a city in San Gabriel Valley. It is one of the very Chinese communities in Los Angeles county, similar to Monterey Park.
Alhambra is intersected by the east/west Interstate 10 with exits at Fremont Ave, Atlantic Blvd, and Garfield Ave, the main north/south arteries of the city.
Alhambra is accessible by LA Metro Bus routes 76 (Main St) and 78 (Valley Blvd). Detailed routes and schedules are located at the LA Metro  website.
Alhambra is a walkable city in some areas (Main St, Valley Blvd) but you are likely to want to rent a car to see the surrounding areas as well. The bus is a cheaper, but slower option.
- Car Rental will be your best bet. Car rentals from all the major companies are at the Los Angeles Airport as well as two in Alhambra.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, 2201 W Main St, Alhambra, CA 91801, ☎ (626) 457-2828, . edit
- Avis Rent-A-Car, 330 S Garfield Ave # 108, Alhambra, CA 91801, ☎ (626) 407-2431, . edit
- Los Angeles Metro provides bus service through Alhambra. Although inexpensive, expect it to be much slower than automobile.
- Route 76 (Follows Valley Blvd through Alhambra and enters [[Downtown Los Angeles]] via Main St), 401 W. MainSt. edit
- Route 78 (Follows Main St through Alhambra and enters [[Downtown Los Angeles]] via Mission Rd). edit
- Alondra's Hot Wings
- Boiling Crab - Cajun style seafood
- Chinese food
- Fosselman's Ice Cream  - An old fashioned ice cream shop
- Gen Korean BBQ - All you can eat Korean BBQ
- Days Inn Los Angeles/Alhambra-N. First, 15 N. First St., +1 626-308-0014, .