Alessandria is a province in Italy.
- Alessandria - the city itself has not any particular noteworthy monument, mainly because of Napoleon's and WWII destructions. However the Citadel built in the 18th century is one of the best preserved in Europe.
- Acqui Terme - its hot sulfur springs are famous since the roman times, and there is a spring at the centre of town where water bubbles at 75 °C. It also has some nice monuments such as the Duomo
- Casale Monferrato - nice small town, dating since the roman times, it has various nice churches such as the Duomo and other monuments, palaces and a castle
- Lu - small picturesque town located on top of a hill with beautiful views of the Montferrat area
- Novi Ligure - a nice town, once under the rule of the Republic of Genoa, rich in history and monuments
- Tortona - small town close to the border with Lombardy and with a few interesting monuments
- Vignale Monferrato - picturesque town in the middle of the hills overlooking the Montferrat countryside
- Volpedo - small village, birthplace of the neo-impressionist painter Giuseppe Pellizza part of the club The most beautiful villages in Italy