Albia is a city in South Central Iowa.
- Albia is approximately 65 miles (105 km) southeast of Des Moines at the intersection of U.S. Highway 34 and Iowa Highway 5. Ottumwa lies 23 miles due east on U.S. Hwy 34.
- Take a stroll around the historic town square with the county courthouse in the center.
- Dress up and enjoy the Victorian Stroll, the first weekend each December. Period costumes and displays.
- There are interesting stores around the square.
- Commission furniture and other woodwork made with old time craftmanship by Dennis Carlson at Upland Fabrication, two blocks west, one block south of the intersection of U.S. 34 & IA-5.
- Get your old Harley Davidson motorcycle customized at TSCycles, two blocks west, one block south of the intersection of U.S. 34 and IA-5.
- Bogie's Steakhouse, 500 N Clinton St (1 block S of the junction of Hwys 34 & 5), ☎ +1 641 932-5554, . edit
- The Highway Restaurant, 200 Hwy 34 E (3 blocks E of the junction of Hwys 34 & 5), ☎ +1 641 932-2371. edit
- Smitty's Sandwich Shop, 14 Benton Ave W (one-half block W of the NW cnr of the sq), ☎ +1 641 932-7756. edit
- Brick Street, (1 block NW of the NW cnr of the sq). edit
- Murphy's, (west side of sq). edit
- Pour Richard's, (NE cnr of the sq). edit
- Indian Hills Inn, 100 U.S. Hwy 34 E, ☎ +1 641 932-7181, . edit