Southern Alberta is a region in Alberta, Canada.
- Cardston - Small town in the foothills best known for its carriage museum and Mormon temple.
- Crowsnest Pass - Southern Alberta's gateway to the Rockies.
- Fort Macleod - Jumping off point for Head Smashed-in Buffalo Jump, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Lethbridge - Third largest city in Alberta and center of Southern Alberta. It has a pretty river valley and variety of attractions.
- Waterton Lakes National Park - A true natural gem in the Rockies in Alberta's extreme southwest. It is connected to Glacier National Park in Montana to form Glacier-Waterton International Peace Park.