Adams is a small town in Walsh County, in the northeastern area of North Dakota. It has a population of about 206 people. Coordinates are latitude 48.42 N & longitude 98.08 W.
- By car: from Grand Forks, I-29 north to exit 176, then west on state highway 17 for about 40 miles.
- Camping at Adams city park campground. Open May to September. Tel: (701) 944-2436. Tent camping and 2 RV sites with electric hookup.
- Bylin Dam 3 miles east, 3 miles south of Adams. Northern pike, bluegill.
- Dougherty Dam 1 mile west of Bylin Dam. Northern pike, bluegill.
- Prairie Lanes & Restaurant, Adams, ND 58210. Tel: (701) 944-2560
- Lucky 13, PO Box 59, Adams, ND 58210. Tel: (701) 944-2277