- Slovenia is a small, mountainous country in central Europe. Despite being Europe's 9th smallest nation, it is the 3rd most forested country on the continent. Slovenia is a member of the European Union, and uses the euro as the national currency. Slovenia is a beautiful country to visit, and ten days in the nation is a perfect amount of time to see what Slovenia has to offer.
- Slovenia has a Mediterranean climate with mild, hot summers and cold winters. Pack accordingly.
- The residents of the following countries do NOT need a visa to enter Slovenia, which is a member of the Schengen Agreement: Albania, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Israel, Japan, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, United States, Uruguay, Vatican City, and Venezuela.
- Residents of countries listed above may not stay longer than 90 days in Slovenia.
- Most flights will land in Ljubljana International Airport, which has flights from most European countries.